Communicating the PDF file of Your Talk
The plenary speakers should provide a PDF version of their talk contacting
Daniele del Re, while parallel session speakers should contact their conveners. In both cases it has to be provided at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the session.
You can use one of the following 4 methods (in order of preference):
- put a copy of the talk somewhere on the web and send the URL
- upload a copy of their talk to a common area on the workshop website:
- go to https://hepweb.ucsd.edu/collab/ckm2005/speakers/
- use the provided login and password
- select your WG (or go to /plenary/ directory for a plenary talk)
- check the file at http://ckm2005.ucsd.edu/speakers/
- send the URL
- email the PDF file
- put the talk on a USB flash memory that must be compatible with a MAC computer and bring it to the workshop
The name convention for the talk is "speaker-WGx-Sy.pdf" ("speaker.pdf" for plenary speakers), where "speaker" is the last name, "WGx" is for WG x, "Sy" is the session number y.
After the end of the session the conveners are responsible for putting the copy of the talk in the appropriate web location so that they are linked to the agenda for the parallel sessions.
We have setup mailing lists for each working group.
You can subscribe to the lists by following the links provided at the top of the Working Groups page. You need to subscribe to each WG separately using the provided links.
Subscribers will be able to access the full archive of their discussion group(s).