|March 17, 2:30pm-5:00pm||CKM Fits and NP chair:Gudrun Hiller|
|Charge/Theme of the session|
|2:30 - 2:40|||Vtb| determination||Charles Plager||pdf , ppt|
|2:50 - 3:00||Bs &rarr mumu: results, SUSY limits, and comparison with direct searches||Matt Herndon|
|3:10 - 3:20||Experimental feasibility in di-muon rare B decays: B &rarr K*0mumu, Bs&rarr phi mumu and Lambdab&rarr Lambda mumu and B &rarr mumu at the LHC||Pavel Reznicek|
|3:30 - 3:40||constraints on non-standard b &rarr s Z coupling||Julien Babel|
|3:50 - 4:05||Ci Wilson coefficient fit from rare b-decays||Gerald Eigen|
|4:15 - 5:00||Roundtable with WG3: inputs (eg. form factors) to Ci Wilson coefficient fit||moderator: Gudrun Hiller|
|4:15 - 5:00||Upper bounds on Rare FCNC K and B decays from Minimal Flavor Violation||Christoph Bobeth|
|4:15 - 5:00||The Iso-singlet Down Quark Model and CP Violation Experiments||Dennis Silverman|
Charge/Theme of the session:
- NP searches:
- What are the most promising NP models?
- What are the best discovery signals for such models?
- What are the most constraining observables for a given model?
- Given a set of observables, what are the limiting factors, and which additional measurements are needed for improvement?
- Are present and future experiments covering all potentially interesting channels/observables?
- What is the complementarity of direct and indirect searches for given models (eg. SUSY)