|March 17, 2:30pm-5:00pm (Santa Barbara)|| β,γ Charm
|Gamma from DK decay modes|
|2:30-2:50||Combined strategies for gamma||D.Atwood|
|2:50-3:10||Belle status and prospects||K.Trabelsi|
|3:10-3:30||BaBar status and prospects||M.Rama|
|3:30-3:50||Methods to extract gamma with B -> DK modes||Y.Grossman|
|3:50-4:10||Charm input for beta and gamma measurement, theory||A.Petrov|
|4:10-4:30||Charm input for beta and gamma measurement, experiment||D.Asner|
|4:30-4:50||Gamma from B_c decays||R.Fleischer|
Measurement of gamma with B->DK modes (other than DK Dalitz analysis)
- what is the experimental status of GLW and ADS analysis? new decay modes investigated?
- How do we treat contamination from opposite CP D decay modes ?
- what's the effect of D0g/D0pi0 crossfeed in D*K decays?
- what the effect on non-resonant/other resonance background in DK* modes?
- Are there more useful observables in D*K* (VV) decay mode?
- For ADS-type analysis do we know rD for many modes? (input from charm physics? any optimal channel? for three-body D decay better go for a full Dalitz analysis ?
- Are B-> Dpi events useful?