|March 18, 8:30am-10:00am (Ballroom B)|| β,γ Charm
|Gamma from D Dalitz analysis|
|8:50-9:10||Belle status and prospects||K.Abe|
|9:10-9:30||BaBar status and prospects||M.H.Schune|
|9:30-9:40||Statistical treatment in BaBar DK Dalitz analysis||N.Neri|
|9:40-9:50||Experimental Input from CLEO-c||D.Asner|
|9:50-10:00||D->pi+pi-pi0 feasibility study||Q.Zeng|
Measurement of gamma with D Dalitz analysis in B->DK modes
- What's the experimental status?
- How do we get Dalitz model for D decay? is there a HFAG Dalitz average?
- are there new modes we should investigate? what about double Dalitz plot analysis? can we use four body D decay modes?
- In D0 -> KSpi+pi- what the effect of pipi S-wave knowledge? can we imp[orve it (K-matrix fit)? what's the effect of large non-resonant term ? can we cross information between different D decay Dalitz distributions ?
- what's the sensitivity of a model independent approach ? which input we would like to have from CLEO-c? what's the experimental resolution of this inputs?
- How do we combine information from different methods ? (GLW-ADS-Dalitz)