|March 16, 2:30pm-4:00pm (Ballroom B)||Vub and Vcb
Vtd and Vts
|b->sg spectrum and BFs|
|2:30-2:50||Theory of b->sg||M. Neubert|
|2:55-3:05||b->sg spectrum from Belle||A. Limosani|
|3:10-3:20||b->sg spectrum from BaBar||E. Ozcan|
|3:25-3:40||B->K* and B->K form factors on the lattice||J. Flynn|
|3:45-4:00||Status of QCD sum rules||T. Mannel|
b->sg spectrum and BFs
- What is the experimental status of b -> s gamma?
- How well do we know the shape function parameters from b -> s gamma? How much improvement is possible?
- What are the prospects for measuring the detailed shape (or moments higher than the 2nd) of the b->s gamma spectrum? Will this help in extracting Vub?
- What is the theoretical uncertainty in heavy light transitions?
- What is the status of lattice calculations for heavy to light form factors?
- What is the role of light-cone QCD sum rules for heavy-to-light form factors in the era of precision determinations of CKM elements?
- What in general is the role of exclusive determinations Vub in comparison to inclusive methods?
Please consider the current status as well as the possibilities with 500 fb-1, and indicate what the limiting issues are/will be.