|March 16,11:00am-1:00pm (Ballroom A)|| Vub and Vcb
|Exclusive B->Xulnu decays and Vub|
|11:00-11:15||B->Xulnu from Belle||T. Iijima|
|11:20-11:35||B->Xulnu from BaBar||J. Dingfelder|
|11:40-11:55||Semileptonic B decays at CLEO||T. Meyer|
|12:00-12:15||D semileptonic decays at CLEO-c||V. Pavlunin|
|12:20-12:40||Lattice QCD for heavy->light transitions||J. Shigemitsu|
Exclusive B->Xulnu decays and Vub
- B->pilnu - status and prospects
- With what accuracy can we expect to measure B->Xulnu, in bins of q^2, with 500 fb-1?
- What is the outlook for the uncertainties on the FF at high q^2 from Lattice QCD?
- Can uncertainties be assigned with confidence to FF predictions from LCSR?
- B->Xulnu (apart from pilnu)
- What modes should be given priority?
- Where should the theoretical effort be focused?
- Validation from D decays
- What accuracies can be expected on D FF measurements?
- How much will this quantitatively improve FF predictions for B decays?