|March 17, 2:30pm-5:00pm (Ballroom A)|| Vub and Vcb
|Inclusive b->clnu and Vcb|
|2:30-2:40||Hadronic D decay BFs from CLEO-c||W. Sun|
|2:45-3:05||b->clnu moments measurements||P. Urquijo|
|3:10-3:20||b->clnu mass moments from CDF||A. Cerri|
|3:25-3:40||Exploring B mesons through Heavy Quark Expansion in B->Xc l nu||N. Uraltsev|
|3:45-4:00||b->clnu moments in Y(1S) scheme||A. Manohar|
|4:05-4:10||Selected theoretical aspects of the light-like b->s gam transitions||N. Uraltsev|
|4:10-5:00||Discussion||P. Gambino||Gambino Flaecher|
Determining Vcb and HQE parameters from inclusive b -> clnu decays
- Experimental issues:
- M_X and E_l moments from Y(4S): How can the lepton momentum treshold be lowered, how can the precision at low p^*_min be improved?
- Are radiative corrections correctly accounted for in present measurements?
- Have branching fraction/moment measurements already reached their ultimate precision, or is there room for improvement?
- Theoretical issues:
- Which quantities should be measured, which moments are 'most constraining'?
- On which issues do the different groups agree, which issues are most controversial?
- Non-integer moments: Can we compute them accurately, or are they affected by larger irreducible theory errors?
- Estimates of theory errors: How do the different strategies compare? Are current estimates realistic? What are the main components of the theory error?
- Inclusion of radiative moments, the problem of the cut on E_gamma, inclusion of (truncated) b->u moments
- Vcb fits:
- How well is the agreement amongst different experiments/with theory?
- Can we have a new global fit including all new Belle/CDF/Babar and old Delphi data at the workshop?
- Who should do Vcb fits in the future? Experimentalists or theorists?