|March 18, 10:30-13:00 (San Francisco)|| Vub and Vcb
|Inclusive b->ulnu and Vub|
|10:30-10:45||b->ulnu from Belle||I. Bizjak|
|10:50-11:05||b->ulnu from BaBar||C. Bozzi|
|11:10-11:25||Shape functions||S. Bosch|
|11:30-11:40||Charmless B decays and the extraction of Vub||G. Paz|
|11:45-12:00||Extraction of Vub||C. Bauer|
|12:00-13:00||Discussion||Z. Ligeti||web page|
Vub from inclusive b->ulnu decays
- Outlook now (LP2005) and with 500 fb-1
- What are the prospects for tagged analyses?
- Will untagged analyses be done on larger datasets, i.e. is there room for improvement?
- What impact will better measurements of D decays have?
- Will the resolution on P+ be good enough to allow a measurement of SF parameters in b->ulnu events?
- How useful are other b->ulnu distributions in validating the theory e.g. M(X_u) moments?
- Are there outstanding theoretical issues on the road to a 5% Vub average?
- When will we have updated information on Weak Annihilation? With what accuracy?
- For which theoretical uncertainties is there a consensus on their evaluations? Where there is no consensus how numerically significant are the differences?