|March 16, 5:30pm-6:30pm (Ballroom B)||
|Input to CKM Fits|
Preliminary Agenda (PDF file)
- WG I
- New result from Cabibbo angle.
- New results on Vcb and Vub, both inclusive and exclusive. For the exclusive decays, it would be important to know if there are novelties from Lattice.
- New results in B--> tau nu
- New results on Dms. For this, it would be extremely important to have a combined measurement, using the amplitude method, with the previous old CDF-SLD-LEP results.
- Results from radiative decays? Here too, new values from lattice "Workshop agreed" are important. Which hadronic model is used (ex: for annihilation rho gamma)?
- Here we could concentrate on alpha from rho,pi and rho,rho. (pipi ?)
- gamma determination from D(*)K(*)
- 2beta+gamma determination from D(*) pi(rho)
- What about kaon physics ?