|March 15, 2:30pm-4:30pm (Ballroom B)||α,β,γ
(φ2, φ1, φ3) Charmless
chair: Masashi Hazumi
|sin2βeff from s-penguin Decays|
|02:30-02:50||Measurement of sin2βeff in B0→ΦK0, η,KS, f0KS||Koji Hara|
|02:55-03:15||Measurement of sin2βeff in B0→KSKS KS, K+KKS, π0KS, ωKS||Stephen Wagner|
|03:20-03:40||SU(3) constraints on β βeff||Zoltan Ligeti|
|03:45-04:05||β βeff in QCD Factorization||Martin Beneke|
|04:10-04:30||b → s CP asymmetries and charming penguins||Maurizio Pierini|
Charge/Theme of the session:
- Please see first the
General charges for all experimental talks in WG4
- In addition, please consider for the experimental talks:
- How is the CP-even fraction for K+KKs determined ?
- How is the vertex reconstructed in modes with tracks from Ks only ?
- How is background in ΦKL estimated ?
- For the theoretical talks:
- What are the SM predictions for the deviation from sin2β in all these modes ? That is, what are the methods one can use to calculate them and how these methods can be checked ?
- Are there other s-penguin decays that one can use ?
- Can the sign of the deviation be obtained ?
- Are there correlations between the deviation in these modes ? Are there observables or combinations of observables that have smaller SM uncertainties (sums, ratios etc.) ?