|March 17, 10:30am-12:45pm (Ballroom B)||α,β,γ
(φ2, φ1, φ3) Charmless
chair: Yuval Grossman
|B→ππ, Kπ Decays|
|10:30-10:55||Measurement of α in B→ρπ||Mathew Graham|
|11:00-11:10||Discussion of B→Kπ decays: theory introduction||Andrzej Buras|
|11:15-12:45|| Theoretical approaches to B→Kπ decays
(contributions of 15 min. each + 15 min. discussion)
| Brief contributions on B→Kπ decays
(15 min. discussion)
|Harry J. Lipkin|
Charge/Theme of the session:
- Please see first the
General charges for all experimental talks in WG4
- In addition, please consider for the experimental talks:
- What are the present limitations in the Dalitz analysis ? How can we improve on these ?
- For the theoretical talks:
- Understanding of the πK modes: How well can they be used to determine γ ? What is the role and are the uncertainties of the contribution from electroweak penguins ?
- What can be learnt in addition from πK* and ρK/K* modes ?