|March 18, 10:30am-1:00pm (Ballroom B)||α,β,γ
(φ2, φ1, φ3) Charmless
chair: Jim Smith
|Other Charmless B Decays|
|10:30-10:55||Theory of B→VV Decays||Alex Kagan|
|11:00-11:25||Polarization measurements in B→VV decays||Kai-Feng Chen|
|11:30-11:55||Measurement of B decays to three and quasi-two-body final states||Kai-Feng Chen|
|12:00-12:25||B→hh decays at the Tevatron||Michael Morello|
|12:30-12:55||Prospects for α from B→ρπ at LHCb||Olivier Deschamps|
Charge/Theme of the session:
- Please see first the
General charges for all experimental talks in WG4
- In addition, please consider for the experimental talks:
- What are *other* ways to access β/α/γ ?
- What are the present ββ[eff] bounds from SU(3) ?
- For the theoretical talks:
- How good can the SM predict VV polarization ?